Thursday, September 17, 2015

Day Fourteen: 24 weeks and 6 days

September 17, 2015


Day Fourteen: 24 weeks and 6 days

At midnight we will be 25 weeks!!!!

Started bleeding a little this morning again and had a few contractions but nothing significant. I'm becoming really tired as the hospital policy is to take my temperature every 2 hours even during the night. Sort of crazy....but I understand the nurses are just doing their job according to hospital policy. Still stinks though.

Words of Encouragement:

After the storm there is always a rainbow. Stay hopeful that your day of joy and happiness will come.

Aunt Bonda came to visit me today after a 3 hour drive...she kinda got lost ;) Love her for not giving up and bringing me lunch and more yarn so I can continue to knit away. Aunt Angela and Edward stopped by as well and Edward shared one of his birthday cupcakes with me! Happy 11th birthday Edward. 


Emma's first soccer practice went well. She watched the whole time and never got up!

Emma wanted me to make her a hat too.

No comments:

Post a Comment