Sunday, August 30, 2015

Bill arrived in Omaha!

Sunday August 30th, 2015

Sunday was a new day, a blessed day AND Bill arrived. I was so happy and relieved to have him by my side. He truly is my rock, best friend and I love him so much. We also got some more positive news today from the doctors. It seemed that making it past the first 24 hours was a huge accomplishment. My mom and I agreed that today was a happier day. We still knew their was a long journey ahead but today was a day of research, how we would get home and where I would go when we got home.

Bill was being a great patient.

Doctor's advised us to drive as their was no research showing the effects of the airplanes barometric pressure on the uterus at such an early stage.

Kids were in good hands with wonderful family. Seriously couldn't have done this without them.



No comments:

Post a Comment