Thursday, November 5, 2015

Day 46 in NICU

November 5th 2015

Day 46 in NICU


Today my dad and I visited with Abby. Today was a different day for Abby-when we arrived she was sleeping and when I started to do care time I noticed she was very tired and was a little warm 99.1. Nothing to really worry about but while doing care time I noticed she was not as active and she appeared to be pretty lethargic. When I was doing kangaroo time she just never really perked up like she normally does. I had my dad recheck her temperature and it had increased to 99.6. I was getting nervous as her heart rate kept rising to the 200's + and dropping into the 60's (usually is in the 150's) and her oxygen levels dropped as well. I was hoping she was just to hot but it's definitely in the back of my mind that she could be getting sick.

Abby's weight today was 3 lbs 1 oz and everything else looks good. Just worried about her. I made Bill call in the evening and the night nurse said she was fine and no temperature. Maybe she is just going through a big growth spurt.




No comments:

Post a Comment