Monday, November 9, 2015

Day 50 in NICU-7 Weeks Old Today

November 9th 2015


Day 50 in NICU


7 Weeks Old Today!

3 lbs 6 oz

Abby is doing well today. We had a short visit as her feeding tube came out and some of her feedings were coming out of her mouth. We had to cut the visit short because she just couldn't recover after this little episode. It's hard leaving her after something like this because as a mom who would want to leave their child when they aren't doing well..no one. I knew Bill and I would be back for our Monday night visit and I could check on her. Mondays are long days as I spend about 4 hours in the car and we get home very late. I can't wait to hold her for four hours instead of driving. This time will come soon I know. She has orders to get her tube put it her nose so hopefully the night nurse will change it for her. I got some good pictures of her today though ;)













No comments:

Post a Comment