Saturday, November 28, 2015

Day 69 in NICU

November 28th 2015


Abby had a good first night being off of oxygen. I really was worrying about this as she still has some breathing episodes but she did wonderful. It was like the oxygen was bothering her and she just needed it off. It's been amazing to see her little face without the oxygen on and it has really helped her nurse better. It seemed to be getting in the way. As Abby has become stronger she is getting the chance to nurse more. On the flip side of that, she isn't getting as many calories with my breastmilk when she nurses because it isn't being fortified. Abby lost 38 grams last night.

Abby had another eye exam again today and she looked good. He will follow-up in two weeks. 

When I got home I built the kids a movie theater but I soon became sick...The stomach flu had finally gotten to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment