Monday, September 14, 2015

Day Eleven: 24 weeks and 3 days

September 14th, 2015

Day 10: 24 weeks and 3 days

Another wonderful day.  Baby is happy and healthy and so is mom. Didn't have any visitors today so I treated myself with with take-out. Sushi Zushi delivers at the hospital and I was so excited! Don't worry I didn't ordered anything raw. I'm definitely going to rack up a sushi bill while I'm here.


I started on a new project today of knitting baby hats. Made them real small for the NICU babies. The NICU here has over 70 NICU beds! That's huge. Along with my new hobby I got a delivery of flowers from my uncle John and Dr. Syaid and his wife. Feeling blessed!





Words of Encouragement:
I call upon the Lord in distress and he answers me.
Psalm 120:1









No comments:

Post a Comment