Sunday, September 13, 2015

Day Ten: 24 weeks and 2 days

September 13th, 2015

Day Ten: 24 weeks and 2 days

Today was another blessed day. I got to see my family and Charles, Rachel and Elise before they headed back to Dallas tonight. Baby Abby has been happy today, no fever and minimal contractions.

Today I have been on bedrest for 16 days and the loneliness is setting in. Even with all the wonderful visitors, I'm finding myself very alone especially in the evenings. It's a marathon and I understand it, I understand the statistics, I understand that every day counts but wow is this harder than I thought. Thankful for all the meals and help friends and family have given AND super thankful for my amazing husband.


Words of Encouragement:

Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.

1 Corinthians 2:9


Abby Sparkle Rose!









No comments:

Post a Comment