Friday, September 11, 2015

Day Eight: 24 Weeks 0 Days

September 11, 2015

24 Weeks

At midnight last night we made 24 weeks. This a huge milestone for baby Abby. Her survival rate has now reached 75% and each day is another 1% until we reach 25 weeks. We have done all that we can at this point for baby Abby. We have received IV and oral antibiotics, steroids, progesterone, fluids and magnesium. We will continue to rest, hydrate, monitor and pray for baby Abby.




We celebrated this evening with cupcakes. Every day is another blessing but we decided to celebrate each week as a huge success and get the kids excited for baby Abby.
 
I was so excited to see my kids after a long week and my time with them is so precious. I feel like they both have grown so much since last weekend. I'm thankful they are happy and healthy this Friday.



Words of Encouragement:
I have told you these things, so that in me you maybe peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
John 16:33



Dinner date

Trey's cupcake mess


Ignore my daughter

Wish I could snuggle and watch movies all day long 

Rachel included a "time to smile" in her bags each day. This has been my favorite one!

No comments:

Post a Comment