Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Day 16 in NICU

October 6th 2015

Day 16 in NICU

Abby is doing well today and we feel so blessed that she is here with us! I went to see Abby at a different care time today to see if I could spend more time with her. I arrived a little bit before her care time so I could pump at her bedside. What a difference it makes pumping next to your baby in a calm environment.

Abby is doing well today and she looks so cute in all the little preemie clothes they are putting her in. They told me I could bring in my own clothes if I wanted too. Abby's apnea spells haven't gotten much better so they have decided to cut her caffeine dose into two, once in the am and once in the evening. Hopefully this will help remind her to breath. She is still not 2 lbs yet but we are cheering for her!





Tiny feet

Snuggle time


"I blame it on the sugar"


No comments:

Post a Comment